Since this NGO is a nonprofit organization it relies on aid both from the Government and from the society at large.
You can help us by:
- Financial Aid
- Providing Equipment both for the Visually disabled and the Hearing disabled
- Providing equipment for the hostel as per requirement
- By buying the products manufactured by Swavlambhan, a unit of the students learning skills through Vocational training
- By creating job work for the children learning Tailoring, Fabrication, Caning, Computers
- By buying Masalas manufactured by Swavlambhan, a unit of the students learning skills through Vocational Training
- By soliciting job work for Tailoring, Fabrication, Masala Udyog, Caning and Computers both in retail and for bulk both by individuals or business houses.
The school is recognized by the Education Department, Govt of Rajasthan and is affiliated to RBSE Ajmer, upto Class X for the hearing impaired and visually disabled children.
BBVK imparts Vocational Training for children who are amongst the most disadvantaged in our society have the opportunity to lead successful, productive and happy lives.
It is very important for the overall educational and social experience of a child. BBVK organize Sports & Scouting Events, Dance-Music-Drama Programs, Educational Trips regularly.
Medical Checkup Camps
We firmly believe that health care are the fundamental right of every child and no child should be deprived of these basic right. BBVK regularly organize health check up camps for children.